Thursday, January 03, 2013

Happy New Year!


             
  

Godt nytår!                                                  

Class 7c wishes our partners in England and France a very happy new year. Today was our first day back at school after the Christmas break. Some of the students have been making new year's resolutions: 

"I'm going to get great grades and I'm going to cycle more." (Sarah)

"I'm going to run three times a week and I'm going to play more handball." (Julie P.)

"In 2013 I will do my homework and clean my room more" (Steffan) 

"In 2013 I'm going to work out more and I'm going to make
more effort with my homework." (Sune)

"I'm going to make a gravestone for my pet gekko "Rødhale"
who died in November and I'm going to look after my fish
really well." (Rasmus)


"In 2013 I'm going to visit my family more often. I'm also going to 
spend more time on my homework and exercise more."
(Kristian)


"In 2013 I'm going to speak more slowly and more clearly!"
(Jakob)




"In 2013 I want to speak better English
and I want to eat more vegetables." (Anne)  


"In 2013 I want to get better at speaking English and
I want to run more." (Freja)


"In 2013 I'm going to speak more English and I want
to get better at playing handball." (Julie E.)



"This year I'm going to do my homework and I'm going to clean
my room much more often!" (Matilde)

"In 2013 I'm not going to speak Danish in the English lessons. 
I want to get better at English." (Cecilie N.)

"I'm going to visit my grandmother and grandfather more often
this year." (Frederikke)



"In 2013 I'm going to speak more English in the class and I'm going to clean my room
more often." (Cecilie W.)

Published by the Danish team